Well, many hardly know about the human rights that we possess, so how come we have ever thought about the issue of Animal Rights. Yes, you have guessed it right, the animals in the society do possess these rights, which are inherited to them. But they cannot ask for it, but their owners can know and give it to them. Also, there are many people out there who keep exploiting these animals. It is for them to know that they cannot, and these animals have certain prescribed rights which everyone needs to adhere to. So, let us see through the blog as to What Are Animal Rights In Real Sense?
All the people eat meat, wear leather jackets and go to circuses and zoos to see different animals performing. Most of the people keep pets at home, children like guinea pigs, and various birds that are kept in cages. Also, people wear woolen clothes during winters, eat burgers from McDonald’s, and go fishing. These activities of the people are directly related to animals. It is often asked to protect animal rights, but how?
Facts About Animal Rights
Many people think that animal rights should be protected by one and all and has permanent worth. The animal’s value is neglected as compared to their usefulness to humankind. Every kind of animal has the right to live peacefully without giving them any sort of pain. There are various rights for animals which are not just an idea and belief. Instead, it is a social movement that conservative views of society must be shunned so that their rights should be protected for the well being of the people.
- Many things which we do with animals are principally wrong and violation of animal rights. Do not treat animals unethically.
- People must not indulge themselves in such activities that are not human and which they would repent afterwards.
- For instance, if you are feeding animals for the sake of killing them for eating and in that case, one should not give them anything to eat.
- It doesn’t make any sense to take care of the animals like other family members and then killing them mercilessly without any fear. It is a wrong and clear violation of animal rights.
- People should not do anything wrong if you committed it in a freeway.
Beliefs About Animal Rights
You should embrace the various beliefs regarding animal rights in the following manner:
- The first things are that no experiments should be performed on animals.
- You can not breed animals to make clothes and for food or medicines by killing them.
- Next is that Animals can not be used for making them doing labour for you.
- Also, Hunting of animals should be banned.
- Animals should not be fed for any other purpose except for their benefit.
- Animals should not be kept in various zoos for the entertainment of children.
- So these are the basic things about animal freedom that we should allow them as these are there rights.